Prepare this early in the morning or even at dinner time in the toaster oven, and you can serve juicy and delicious chicken in just about an hour without heating up the kitchen.
My Paleo Marin Rating: 5 Persimmons
BBQ Sauce (for 4-6 thighs):
1 cup BBQ sauce, preferably Bulls Eye, or see link here for Paleo approved)
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tablespoons Peach Preserves
1 teaspoon Schiricha Sauce
4 chicken thighs (or number needed per person - adjust sauce quantity accordingly)
Combine all ingredients and bring to boil; lower heat and let bubble for about 5-8 minutes, until well combined. Set aside.
1. Place foil in the bottom of a baking pan that fits in your toaster oven. Brush with olive oil. Place chicken thighs skin side down and bake in 400 degree oven F for 25 minutes.
2. Remove from oven and brush tops with BBQ sauce. Turn chicken over and brush tops with sauce. Return to 400 degree F oven for 7 minutes.
3. Remove from oven and brush with BBQ sauce. Return to 400 degree F oven for 7 minutes.
4. Repeat step No. 3.
5. Remove from oven and brush with BBQ sauce. Turn up oven to 450 degrees F and cook for another 5 minutes.
6. Serve, or place in a covered glass container and keep in fridge until ready to serve.
#BBQ #chicken #dinner #maindish #glutenfree #dairyfree #paleo-inspired #pioneerwoman
Recipe adapted from the Pioneer Woman website here.
My Paleo Marin Rating 1-5 Persimmons
I try out these recipes so you don't have to (and modify them for Paleo where possible). The rating will reflect my opinion of the final result in terms of taste, ease of preparation, nutrition, and sometimes, cost.