Sunday, February 12, 2023

"I Can Buy Myself Flowers"* AND Make Myself a Red Velvet Cake! (GF) (DF)

Celebrate Valentine's Day this year with a homemade Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. There are many recipes for this type of cake but Alton Brown's had some of the best reviews. Add a few sprinkles, accommodate dietary restrictions, and spread the love with this special Valentine's Day treat. 

For the recipe, see link here. Substitute gluten free flour, non-dairy ingredients and half of the sugar for dietary modifications.

My Paleo Marin Rating: 4 Persimmons



#cake #redvelvetcake #glutenfree #ValentinesDay2023 #ValentinesDay #dairyfree #creamcheesefrosting #flowers #flowersmileycyrus #love #valentines #lowsugar #desserts


Quote from Miley Cyrus song "Flowers," link here.


My Flowers




















*My Paleo Marin Rating between 1-5 Persimmons

I try out these recipes so you don't have to (and modify them for Paleo where possible). The rating will reflect my opinion of the final result in terms of taste, ease of preparation, nutrition, and sometimes, cost.


No comments:

Post a Comment