Sunday, October 8, 2023

Cinnamon Maple Apple Chips

When a neighbor shared the bumper crop of Fuji apples from her backyard tree, this healthy snack same to mind. Follow the recipe here from Simple Bites and fill your kitchen with the wonderful fall aromas of cinnamon and apples.

My Paleo Marin Rating: 4 Persimmons*

Original recipe from Simple Bites website here

Photo and recipe reposted from My Paleo Marin on January 15, 2017.

#paleo #snacks #apples #cinnamon #driedfruit #chips #glutenfree #dairyfree #vegan #maple #syrup  #Vermont #healthyeats #lowsugar #AIP #kids 

*My Paleo Marin Rating between 1-5 Persimmons

I try out these recipes so you don't have to (and modify them for Paleo where possible). The rating will reflect my opinion of the final result in terms of taste, ease of preparation, nutrition, and sometimes, cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment