Sunday, January 15, 2017

Cinnamon Maple Apple Chips ~ Cooking with Kids

Fill your kitchen with the aroma of baked apple pie, and then enjoy these super healthy apple chips.

This is an easy recipe for kids to help make - and proudly share or pack up in their backpacks for later!




My Paleo Marin Rating: 4 Persimmons*

Ingredients and Instructions:


Safari Snack Bags 
available here
Follow the easy recipe here from the Simple Bites website.  
Note: I doubled the glaze recipe for 3 large apples.

#paleo #snacks #apples #cinnamon #driedfruit #chips #glutenfree #dairyfree #vegan #maple #syrup  #Vermont #healthyeats #lowsugar #AIP #kids #safari



*My Paleo Marin Rating between 1-5 Persimmons
I try out these recipes so you don't have to (and modify them for Paleo where possible). The rating will reflect my opinion of the final result in terms of taste, ease of preparation, nutrition, and sometimes, cost.



No comments:

Post a Comment