Sunday, April 23, 2017

Roasted Sweet Potato Nuggets w/ Coconut Oil & Garlic

Just how excited can you get about sweet potatoes, right?

With descriptive words like "food heaven" and "umami stratosphere," you might be surprised:

"There aren’t enough superlatives in our language to describe just how comforting these meltingly tender, deeply caramelized, flavour-packed sweet potatoes are."*

Find the recipe and video here* from The Foodie with Family website. And do make extras (I did) because they're good hot or cold if you have any leftovers (I didn't).

My Paleo Marin Rating: 5 Persimmons

#paleo #sweetpotato #umami #coconutoil #veggies #healthyeats #vegan #appetizers #snacks #sidedish #hanna #vegetarian #nuggets #cleaneating #recipes #AIP #anti-inflammatory


My Paleo Marin Rating between 1-5 Persimmons
I try out these recipes so you don't have to (and modify them for Paleo where possible). The rating will reflect my opinion of the final result in terms of taste, ease of preparation, nutrition, and sometimes, cost.

SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment