Sunday, April 30, 2017

Easy, Elegant, Earthy Asparagus Salad w/ Ginger Sesame Dressing (Raw)

I must have read somewhere about Italians collecting wild spring asparagus along country roadsides because after one taste of this salad I was virtually transported to an outdoor patio in Tuscany.

Shaved raw asparagus tastes nothing like the cooked vegetable. Full of crunch and healthy goodness, it's similar to sliced cucumber. Even if you think you don't care for asparagus - or better yet, if you love it - this dish is the one to try.

Easy. Elegant. Earthy. From the New York Times Food Section, please find the recipe link here.

My Paleo Marin Rating: 5 Persimmons

#paleo #raw #vegan #dairyfree #asparagus #salad #ginger #sesame #mint #cilantro #Italian #healthyeats #organic #natural #easy #recipes #elegant #earthy #weddings #potlucks

My Paleo Marin Rating 1-5 Persimmons
I try out these recipes so you don't have to (and modify them for Paleo where possible). The rating will reflect my opinion of the final result in terms of taste, ease of preparation, nutrition, and sometimes, cost.






No comments:

Post a Comment