Wednesday, April 12, 2017

My 30-Minute Naturally-Dyed Easter Eggs

If you've been curious about making naturally-dyed eggs, this technique is a great way to start.

I wanted just this color for my basket so used only yellow onion skins and soaked the eggs for 10 minutes. For deeper colors, add red onion skins, beets, or red cabbage and soak overnight in the fridge.

Follow this link from Ciao Forentina for a video and recipe. So easy, the whole family can participate.

My Paleo Marin: 5 Persimmons

#paleo #natural #eggs #easter #holidays #healthyeats #artsandcrafts #kids #family #recipe #video #eggsalad #artsandcrafts #egghunt #ciaoforentina #family #bunny #easy #quick #flowers #floral #nature #art #dyedeggs #recipe #healthyeats #nocarbs

My Paleo Marin Rating between 1-5 Persimmons
I try out these recipes so you don't have to (and modify them for Paleo where possible). The rating will reflect my opinion of the final result in terms of taste, ease of preparation, nutrition, and sometimes, cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment