Sunday, March 26, 2017

Flourless Chocolate Torte w/ Blood Orange Sauce


Chocolate decadence meets tangy orange sauce as two perfectly-matched flavors merge in this delicious flourless torte.

Blood oranges are available for a few more months. Mix up the dark purple with the bright orange ones for the most colorful cake.

My Paleo Marin Rating: 5 Persimmons

Follow the recipe from the Steele House Kitchen website here.  Note: I used Blonde Coconut Sugar in the cake.

#torte #chocolate #Valrhona #dessert
#bloodoranges #glutenfree #dairyfree #coconutsugar #passover #paleoinspired






My Paleo Marin Rating 1-5 Persimmons
I try out these recipes so you don't have to (and modify them for Paleo where possible). The rating will reflect my opinion of the final result in terms of taste, ease of preparation, nutrition, and sometimes, cost.



No comments:

Post a Comment