Monday, October 31, 2016

Trick or Treat Banana Sweet (Vegan)

Recently posted on Instagram:


      ON AVERAGE I SPEND 
                 ABOUT
       $80 A YEAR TO WATCH
      BANANAS TURN BROWN

If this sounds like your household, here's a suggestion for a 100% natural and delicious healthy treat, ideal for those Halloween Goblins under 5 years old. 

No ice cream maker required - except you!

My Paleo Marin: 2.5 Persimmons*

Directions and Ingredients: 

For "Guilt Free Banana Ice Cream" recipe, see the Vitacost website here. Substitute honey for agave syrup.

For the tempered chocolate topping, see My Paleo Marin here. Omit chocolate for vegan.

Chocolate covered sunflower seeds from Trader Joe's. Omit for vegan.

#paleo #vegan #raw #dessert #icecream #coconut #almondbutter


*My Paleo Marin Rating between 1-5 Persimmons
I try out these recipes so you don't have to (and modify them for Paleo where possible). The rating will reflect my opinion of the final result in terms of taste, ease of preparation, nutrition, and sometimes, cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment