Sunday, April 2, 2017

Slammin' Salmon & Asparagus One-Pan Wonder


It's the Dijon vinaigrette that pulls together this heart-healthy dish, and elevates it to "I could eat this every night" home cooking.

April is the peak season for asparagus, so don't hesitate. Follow the easy recipe here from the Cooking Classy website. No need for the cheese at all - just let the natural flavors of the salmon, asparagus and lemon be the stars.

My Paleo Marin Rating: 4 Persimmons

#paleo #salmon #asparagus #hearthealthy #healthyeats #omega3 #lowcarb #glutenfree #dairyfree #onepancooking




My Paleo Marin Rating between 1-5 Persimmons
I try out these recipes so you don't have to (and modify them for Paleo where possible). The rating will reflect my opinion of the final result in terms of taste, ease of preparation, nutrition, and sometimes, cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment